Saturday, September 27, 2008

shh the lions are sleeping

I am sooo tired today. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a few weeks. I know my body is just trying to prepare for what is in store. BUT why cant it just wait till he gets here?? I already know what newborn life is like lol. I have been on bedrest though and I feel so bad for Madison. She is just craving for attention from mommy :(. She is to young to understand what is going on too. So I think Jacob's wardrobe is almost complete. I just need a few more outfits. He has a million and one sleepers now so he is set lol. Oh and dresser to store it all would help lol. I am almost 31 weeks thankfully so the countdown is one. 6 more weeks and he will be full term! My only goal right now is to make it one more week because then I can deliver in my own city instead of being transfered elsewhere because we have no neonatologist (yea think about that in our new multi-million dollar hospital). I am hoping to keep up with this blog. I use to do well on xanga for a few years but then I lost intrest and stopped posting, which sucks because I lost alot of friendships I had started to make over the years on there.

No comments: